IRIN has produced four beautiful videos about HIV/AIDS–deeply moving vignettes that will remind you of why this epidemic is so devastating and why it’s so important to push for more funding, better treatment, and smarter policies. Check them out here.
About Science SpeaksThoughts, news and analysis from the staff of the Infectious Diseases Center for Global Health Policy on the latest developments in tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS.
Click here to learn more.
- Interviews with Zambian experts on HIV/AIDS issues | Science Speaks: HIV & TB News on Massive gap in funding forecast for AIDS treatment in Zambia
- What We’re Reading | Science Speaks: HIV & TB News on Funding gap narrows for HIV prevention gel as donors scramble to find funding
- U.S. pledges $4 billion to Global Fund, pushes for reform | Science Speaks: HIV & TB News on 100 Legislators Call on Obama to Increase Global Fund Contribution
- U.S. pledges $4 billion to Global Fund, pushes for reform « Science Speaks: HIV & TB News on 100 Legislators Call on Obama to Increase Global Fund Contribution
- FDA awards nearly $3 million for TB research « Science Speaks: HIV & TB News on Public and Private Sector Partners Help to Jump Start Development of New TB Drug Combinations
- Africa AIDS anti-homosexuality bill antiretroviral drugs appropriations ART ARVs Budget CD4 Counts CDC Clinton co-infection Congress CROI CSIS Doctors Without Borders drug-resistant TB drug shortages Eric Goosby Fauci funding GHI global AIDS global fund global health Global Health Council global health initiative global health studies Goosby Haiti health systems health system strengthening Hillary Clinton HIV HIV/AIDS HIV/TB co-infection HIV Implementers' Meeting HIV Implementers Conference HIV prevention House IAS IDSA Kenya Lancet malaria MDR-TB Microbicides Needle exchange NIAID NIH Obama Obama administration OGAC Pacific Health Summit PEPFAR Peter Mugyenyi PMTCT prevention prevention of mother to child transmission Robin Wood Senate Senate Foreign Relations Committee South Africa TB the Global Fund treatment tuberculosis Uganda UNAIDS USAID White House WHO women World Bank XDR TB
- 80,491 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kaiser Daily Global Health Policy Report Headlines provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation